Several Tips When Using Wheel Loader Scale
Author:jinmai Time:2018-08-07 15:45:16
In order to make wheel loader scales get the best weighing accuracy, users should pay attention to the following tips:
1. Wheel loader scales should be turn on after starting the loader, lift the boom 5-10 times to do warm raise, the purpose
is to preheat hydraulic oil and pressure sensors to its normal operating temperature, reduce the oil temperature instability
on the weighing accuracy.
2. In the weighing process, do not move the loader. if weighing is needed when driving, the speed should be controlled within
5km/h below, but the accuracy will reduce by 0.5%.
3. In the weighing process, enhance the boom, the increase rate of lifting the bcket should be same when passing the position sensor.
4. The more smoothly of the work site (wheel loader) , the better! the slope should be less than 15°.
5. The bucket should be dropped to the lowest position to prepare for the next shovel weighing when the weighing is completed.
6. Please avoid splashing water on the weighing indicator when clean the wheel loader.
More info, please email us to email@example.com
or call us 86-371-60105784